Kimberly Rutigliano, Managing Director
Daniel Engels, Director of Curriculum
Applicants to the M.S.D.S. program must hold a bachelor’s degree in statistics, applied mathematics, computer science, engineering or other quantitative discipline. An application fee is required. Additional requirements are as follows:
- A basic understanding of a programming language (R, JAVA, C++, Python or similar programming language).
- Calculus I and II. Business calculus does not meet this requirement.
- A completed online application, with the following:
- Three letters of recommendation.
- A statement of purpose.
- All official academic transcripts.
- An official GRE graduate school admission test score, which may be waived if a prospective student has five or more years of industry-related experience or has earned a master’s degree in a related field.
- A satisfactory TOEFL English language proficiency test score (minimum 90) is required for an applicant whose native language is not English.
Effective spring 2019 the course prefixes for the following courses changed from MSDS to DS: (*updated* 10/30/2018)